Earn your PMP Certification, Guaranteed!
Industry leading 98% pass rate
PMP Certification is the goal, a PMP Boot Camp in Denver is how you get there. You’ll learn the critical project management concepts, principles and techniques needed to pass the PMP exam on your first attempt.
The Project Management Professional credential is recognized globally, making it one of the best educational investments in your career. A recent report by the Project Management Institute, “The Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey” shows that PMP certified project managers have a significant advantage, often earning more than 20% higher pay than their non-certified colleagues. The potential benefits of earning your Project Management Certification is clear: a higher salary, greater job security, and expanded career options.
Exam Pass Guarantee
Why take a PMP Boot Camp?
Once you’ve determined that PMP Certification is the next step in your career, your focus should turn from “Should I do it?” to “How do I do it?” Our PMP Boot Camp in Denver is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving to becoming PMP Certified. This comprehensive course covers every subject that you need to know to pass the exam, as outlined by PMI, as well as in depth test taking strategies. You will spend time learning about the core concepts of the project management framework and advanced methods of cost, schedule and risk management. During the course, you will take realistic mock exams to help prepare you. Having that experience means less stress during the real exam. A classroom environment, with a group of your peers increases your aptitude and can help build and maintain your motivation to finish your goal.
Who should attend a PMP Training Class?
Before you can sit for the Project Management Professional exam, you need to meet PMI’s PMP Certification Requirements. This means you will have to be established enough in a project management role to have at least three and, in some cases, as many as five years of experience. In addition to the work experience required, PMI mandates that all applicants obtain 35 hours of project management education. Our training course meets all of the specifications set forth by PMI, in the PMP Exam Content Outline and is aligned to the PMBOK 6th edition. Candidates who want to achieve certification, in a streamlined, managed approach, while maintaining a work-life balance benefit greatly from a structured training class.
- Comprehensive Pre-Class Study Guide
- Satisfies the required 35 contact hours
- Online PMP Certification Simulator
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- In-Class Exercises
- 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
- Lunch and Snacks Provided During Class
What you’ll learn
- Identify and overcome knowledge gaps
- Guidance for Application process
- Increase comfort and ability with PMP Exam questions
- Learn useful tips and tricks to increase comprehension
- Learn and apply critical test-taking strategies
- Apply real-world project management concepts
- Complete PMP Certification preparedness
Customers Love Us
Nate was a great instructor and really made the material accessible. The boot camp provided a ton of information, but was not overwhelming. I definitely feel well prepared for the exam after this course –Courtney M.
My instructor did a good job of delivering the Project Management Professional course material. His personal insights were helpful to the class and kept the class focused on preparing for the PMP test. –Justin S.
Why Choose Us for Your Denver PMP Certification Training?
When choosing a training provider for your PMP certification, please consider, not all PMP courses are the same. The quality of instruction in PMP exam prep courses can vary significantly. Many courses do not fully prepare you for the exam, instead offering you a roadmap of what you need to learn on your own. When investing in your career you should never sacrifice quality for cost. If you review the key decision factors, we believe you will find Certification Academy provides the best value. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable. Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp in Denver is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your PMP certification.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
The Project Management Professional exam is tough.
We are with you every step of the way.
No matter what you may read, the truth is that there is no easy path when it comes to PMP exam readiness. Most students need 3-6 weeks of study before they’re ready to sit for the exam. What’s true of most, of course, isn’t true for all: some applicants will fall onto either side of that average, and a full 50% will never sit for the exam at all.
- Application assistance
- Readiness roadmap
- Postclass support
- Complete study resources
Meet Your Instructors.
“I love teaching boot camp classes and confidently knowing my students are going to pass their exam.”
“I’ve taught PMP Certification for 15 years and I’m still always excited to get a message from a successful student.”
“Students success is at the heart of our curriculum. Knowing what to expect on the exam and what to focus on is critical.”
Upcoming Denver Training Class Schedule
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Greenwood Village||September 28, 2020 - October 1, 2020||$1,899|
|CO||Broomfield||Broomfield - Interlocken||October 12, 2020 - October 15, 2020||$1,899|
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Greenwood Village||October 26, 2020 - October 29, 2020||$1,899|
|CO||Denver||Denver Downtown||November 9, 2020 - November 12, 2020||$1,899|
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Greenwood Village||November 23, 2020 - November 26, 2020||$1,899|
|CO||Broomfield||Broomfield - Interlocken||December 7, 2020 - December 10, 2020||$1,899|
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Greenwood Village||December 21, 2020 - December 24, 2020||$1,899|
PMP Boot Camp Benefits
How Difficult is it to Get PMP Certified?
The Project Management Institute (PMI) doesn’t try to hide the truth about the degree of difficulty required to pass PMP Certification exam: it’s a tough test, and many high-achieving project managers walk away from it with a failing score. They’re not failing because they didn’t care or didn’t see the value in preparing. It doesn’t matter how much time or effort you commit to exam prep: if you don’t know what to study, achieving a passing score is highly unlikely.
Generally accepted statistics hold that only about 50% of those who begin preparation for the PMP exam even take it. With a registration rate so significantly culled, you might expect that only the overwhelmingly prepared would ultimately sit for the exam and the pass rate would be very high. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. The overall first time pass rate is right around 40%.
So why do so many experienced and successful project managers end up failing an exam in their area of (proven) expertise? For the same reason that some of the best guitarists of all time, including Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughan, would fail an assessment of their music reading abilities. No list of the world’s best guitarists omits these men, yet none of them can read music. Their talent and skills were honed with practice rather than instruction, as is often the case for project managers who reach the top of their field through on-the-job experience rather than classroom instruction.
You don’t do your job by reading a situational question and picking from among the available answers, so applying your real-world project management experience to the PMP exam can be a significant challenge. For experienced PM’s looking for a way to overcome this obstacle the 4-day intensive Denver PMP Certification Boot Camp provides a practical, streamlined solution.
Denver PMP Exam Prep Training Syllabus
Our curriculum is based on the PMBOK Guide 6th edition and uses a problem-based and collaborative approach to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner. We blend these approaches with simple memorization techniques in order to keep the vast amount of information organized and memorable. The entire design of the course is focused on ensuring your readiness to pass the PMP Certification Exam.
The PMP certification exam has 200 multiple choice questions. The questions are randomly presented from a possible pool of over 10,000. In order to be successful, you will need to do more than simply memorize terms. The questions focus on the learning domains identified in Bloom’s Taxonomy and test your ability to remember, comprehend, apply critical thinking and analyze how different components relate to one another.
Remembering involves recognizing or remembering facts, terms, basic concepts, or answers.
Comprehending involves demonstrating an understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating the main ideas.
Applying involves using acquired knowledge—solving problems in new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques, and rules.
Analyzing involves examining and breaking information into component parts, determining how the parts relate to one another, identifying motives or causes, making inferences, and finding evidence to support generalizations.
The exam tests your understanding of the 5 process groups which are:
- Monitoring and Controlling
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recall key inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs for each Project Management Body of Knowledge process
- Recall key project management formulas (earned value technique, forecasting, procurement, and communications lines)
- Create and interpret a schedule network diagram
- Articulate the fundamental principles of the PMBOK knowledge areas
- Navigate scenario based questions, and given a list of alternatives, determine the appropriate input, tool, and technique, or output that applicable in the situation
- Determine and apply the appropriate project management formula in situational based scenarios.
- Choose the best answer based on an understanding of the PMBOK knowledge areas and code of conduct.
Here is more information relating to what you will learn in the PMP Training Class:
Day 1 includes introductions, an overview of the process for the test, Professional and Social Responsibility as defined by the PMI Code of Conduct, Project Framework, the 49 processes, and Project Selection and Project Integration Management. There is homework required at the end of day one.
Day 2 will cover Project Stakeholder Management followed by Project Scope Management and Project Time Management. Project Cost Management begins on day two but does not include covering Earned Value Management. There is homework required at the end of day two.
Day 3 covers Earned Value Management and Project Quality Management, Project Human Resources Management, and Project Communications Management. The first two process steps of Project Risk Management may also be covered.
Day 4 covers the remaining Project Risk Management processes and Project Procurement Management. After a lunch break, we administer a final 2-hour, 100 question practice test. The final test score, as well as the 13 section scores, are used to conduct a final Stoplight Assessment with each student. This assessment reviews in class performance and provides an honest feedback about individual readiness to take the real exam. The Project Roadmap, provided to each student in a Pre-Class Advance Reading document gives each student a guide of what their next steps should be based on the Stoplight Assessment.Download Course Outline
PMP Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- How can do I apply to sit for the exam?
- Candidates must complete an online application with the Project Management Institute (PMI). The application asks you to detail some of your work history and education. Once started, you have 90 days to complete it. It has an auto-save function so you can come back to it if you take a break from working on it. Once submitted, an employee of the Project Management Institute will review it.
- Typically, it takes about 3-5 five business days to review your application. Once approved, you will receive an e-mail from PMI. In the email will be an eligibility code. You will need this code to pay for and schedule the second part of the PMP certification process: the exam.
- How do I schedule a time to sit for the exam?
- Once you are eligible to take the exam, the scheduling instructions received from PMI will instruct you to contact Pearson VUE, to select a date and location for taking the exam. The PMP exam is a computer-based exam and may be scheduled by applicants at any time available at any of the testing sites.
- Scheduling the Exam
- Once you have been approved by PMI and paid to the PMP certification exam fee, you can schedule your exam with Pearson VUE. You will have one year from the time your application is approved to take the exam. You may take the exam up to 3 times during this eligibility period. You can find a complete list of testing locations on the Pearson VUE PMI page.
- Take the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is taken at your nearest Pearson VUE test center and is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit. The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation (13%), Planning (24%), Executing (30%), Monitoring and Controlling (25%), Closing (8%). Because of the computer based exam, you will receive your score immediately.
- How much does it cost to sit for the PMP exam?
- The exam costs $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members. The annual fee for PMI membership is $139, so you save a few dollars if you become a member and then schedule your exam.
- What if I have to cancel my test date after scheduling the exam?
- You may reschedule or cancel your exam if done at least two full days prior to your exam date. However, canceling or rescheduling the exam within 30 days of a scheduled exam date will incur a rescheduling fee of $70. Be sure to confirm the cancellation/rescheduling guidelines with Pearson VUE when scheduling the exam.
- How is the PMP exam administered?
- The PMP exam is a psycho-metrically based, computer exam of 200 multiple choice questions. The exam is offered by an independent testing company, Pearson VUE, and each exam question has one correct answer. You have four hours to complete the exam. Many test-takers finish the exam with little time to spare. Each question has a level of difficulty assigned to it by PMI. The “mix” of difficult and easy questions determines how many questions you need to answer correctly. At the end of the four hours, your exam will be graded immediately and you will receive your results.
- The scores are the following:
- Below Proficient
- Moderately Proficient
- It is possible to receive a below proficient score in one area and still pass. However, you will need to offset that below proficient score with higher scores in all other areas.
- **UPDATED** PMI recently released an Online Proctored Exam to help keep everyone on track to reach their goals. For. More information, please click here
- How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
- The exact amount of time varies depending on individual learning styles and comfort level. Generally, students should expect to spend around 20-40 hours studying in addition to the time spent in the PMP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp class.
- A successful study plan would be the following:
- Begin to Read the PMBOK® Guide
- Read the Pre-Class Advance Reading Guide we provide when you register
- Attend our PMP Certification Boot Camp Class
- Use our exam simulator to take a practice exams
- If you consistently score above 80% on our practice exams, or when your instructor gives you the Green Light, you are ready to take the exam
- What study materials are needed to prepare for the exam?
- We provide complete course materials to our PMP Certification Preparation students. Besides hundreds of pages of useful information, study aids, and references, students in our classes also receive a 90-day subscription to our online simulation of the PMP exam with over 500 practice test questions.
- It is estimated that approximately 70% of exam questions come directly from the PMBOK® Guide. Students are encouraged to purchase the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge®, available at the PMI Bookstore or other retailers. PMI Members have access to a free e-copy of the PMBOK® Guide online that may be downloaded.
- All the questions on the examination have been written and extensively reviewed by qualified PMP credential holders and tracked to at least two academic references. These questions are mapped against the PMP Examination Content Outline to ensure that an appropriate number of questions are in place for a valid examination.
- Sample exam questions and suggested reading are also available on the PMI website.
One Last Note…
We stand behind our course and methodology. We want you to take the PMP certification exam with the confidence and assurance that your investment in our PMP Boot Camp has paid off. Deciding to enroll in a 4-Day PMP Exam Prep class isn’t a decision you should make without having all of the information.If you can’t find the answers to your questions here, send us an email or give us a call. Our team is always happy to answer questions or provide additional information, whether you’re a student of ours or not. Take a look at the PMP FAQ’s page for more details and course dates.