COVID-19 is dramatically changing the professional world and project management training is no exception. After in-person testing quickly came to a halt and companies across the world began to shift into remote operations, PMI developed a way to bridge the gap for those aspiring to get their PMP Certifications. PMI recently released an Online Proctored Exam to help keep everyone on track to reach their goals. They have even rolled out a 10-minute break option for both the online proctored testing and center-based testing option for the PMP exam. Below we have outlined where to find answers to your questions and how to get scheduled.
All you need is:
- A computer with a webcam
- Reliable internet connection
- Quiet space where you can spend a few uninterrupted hours
Some additional notes:
- You are monitored during your exam via your webcam.
- You cannot use scratch paper, but PMI has built in a whiteboard and calculator that you can use instead.
- You can schedule the online exam through PearsonVue.
- PMI has waived reschedule fees through July 2020.
- If you have an exam scheduled but would like to switch to online, you need to cancel your exam and then schedule for a new date.
For more information about these changes, click here.
The world is rapidly changing and we know that sometimes these changes can seem overwhelming. A remote exam and an instructor led live Online PMP Certification Boot Camp can fit into your schedule and help you accomplish your certification goals despite the current climate. Let us help you get there