CAPM Certification Training Denver
Register for our CAPM Certification Training Class in Denver and we guarantee you will pass the exam. Our 4-Day Classroom, Instructor-Led Certified Associate in Project Management Certification Training Boot Camp is intended for project managers who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification fast and with dedicated support. Our CAPM Certification Training is primarily based on the specifications set forth by PMI and is aligned to the PMBOK. Our core curriculum simultaneously provides you with comprehension and understanding of the test content as well the latest advanced test taking skills and tricks. The course modality seamlessly blends complicated learning with simple, memorable concepts that can be recalled and useful on the test. By the end of this course you will have an increased comprehension of the key principles and knowledge areas ensuring you are prepared to earn your CAPM Certification. The core objective of this course is to adequately prepare students to successfully pass the CAPM examination.
CAPM Boot Camp Class includes:
- CAPM Pre-Class Study Guide
- Online CAPM Certification Simulator
- 700+ Practice Questions
- In Class Exercises
- 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
- Lunch and Snacks Provided During Class
CAPM Training Course Objectives:
- Identify and overcome knowledge gaps
- Increase comfort and ability with CAPM Exam questions
- Learn useful tips and tricks to increase comprehension
- Learn and apply critical test taking strategies
- Learn real world project management concepts
- Complete CAPM Certification preparedness
Upcoming Class Schedule
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Englewood||Feb 8, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021||$1,899|
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Englewood||Mar 8, 2021 - Mar 11, 2021||$1,899|
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Englewood||Apr 5, 2021 - Apr 8, 2021||$1,899|
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Englewood||May 3, 2021 - May 6, 2021||$1,899|
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Englewood||May 31, 2021 - Jun 3, 2021||$1,899|
|CO||Greenwood Village||DTC - Englewood||Jun 28, 2021 - Jul 1, 2021||$1,899|
Denver CAPM Certification Training Locations
Why choose us for your CAPM Certification Training?
Our Denver CAPM Exam Prep Boot Camp is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your CAPM certification. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable.
After attending our 4 day boot camp class, you will achieve Project Management Certification on your first attempt, Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran CAPM instructors. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our CAPM Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our class use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more dialogue and interaction between the CAPM instructor and CAPM student.
- Proven Results: Our CAPM Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way. 98% of our students pass the exam the First Time they take it.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your PMP training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your CAPM certification training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the value you place in spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
Who Should Attend CAPM Certification Training
This course is intended for individuals who wish to obtain their Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential. If you are a new or aspiring project manager, who is working ion or interested in learning aspects of project delivery, then CAPM Certification is right for you. Prior to taking the CAPM exam, PMI® requires you to prove you have either 1 year of project management experience or 23 contact hours of project management education. Typical job titles for CAPM aspirants include: Associate project coordinator, IT project coordinator, project coordinators, project analysts, project team members, anyone seeking the CAPM Certification. Our CAPM Certification training course is designed to help you earn your CAPM credential the fastest, easiest way possible.