[dt_sc_one_third id=”column_data” first]
[/dt_sc_one_third][dt_sc_two_third id=”column_data” ]
|Course Title:||Certified ScrumMaster|
|Time:||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
[/dt_sc_two_third][dt_sc_one_column id=”column_data” first]
Certified Scrum Master Class San Francisco
Learn, understand, and execute on the three overarching principles behind Scrum: iterative development, self-management, and visibility.
Even projects that have solid, well-defined project plans encounter some degree of change and waste. Shifting market conditions, budget cuts, staff restructuring, or any number of influences will disrupt the best plan while contributing to customer dissatisfaction and staff discouragement. Moreover, projects that begin with changing or unclear requirements make it difficult to even establish project expectations.
Scrum is the agile development process that allows teams to deliver usable software periodically throughout the life of the project, absorbing change and new requirements as the project proceeds.
Beginning with the history of agile development and moving through the disciplines promoted by Scrum, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum methodology while specifically reviewing the behaviors expected of a Certified ScrumMaster:
Upon completion of the class, your information will be submitted to the Scrum Alliance and you will become eligible to take the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) online exam. To be eligible for the exam, you must be present for the full duration of the two days of training and participate during the training session. Passing this exam will earn you the Certified Scrum Master designation.
[/dt_sc_one_column][dt_sc_margin value=”5″ /]
What You’ll Learn:
[dt_sc_one_half id=”column_data” first]
- Details on Scrum roles: Team Member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster
- Foundational/critical concepts of Scrum with our Certified Scrum Trainer® instructional program
- How to apply empirical thinking to your project work
- How a team’s productivity can be adjusted to account for its composition
- Importance of organizational agreement on software readiness
- Conflict resolution’s critical role in Scrum
[/dt_sc_one_half][dt_sc_one_half id=”column_data” ]
- Learn, practice, and utilize the Scrum Framework
- Knowing when software is “Done” under Scrum
- Compare traditional and Agile project estimating and planning
- Conduct decomposition to estimate a Scrum project
- Practice Scrum meetings including: Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Burndowns, Sprint review, and Sprint retrospective
[/dt_sc_one_half][dt_sc_one_column id=”column_data” first]
CSM Training Class Location
San Francisco- FIDI
Our training facility is located at the heart of San Francisco's financial district. With easy access to the highway, airport and within walking distance to the BART Montgomery Station, this location is great for commuters.
580 California StreetSan Francisco, CA 94104