Our Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training in St. Louis provides all of the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage Six Sigma projects. Obtaining your Six Sigma certification is one of the best investments you can make in your career. Green Belts participate in and lead Six Sigma projects from within their regular job function. They can tackle projects as part of a cross functional team or projects assigned within their normal job. Where many other Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training programs are intended for only manufacturing operations, our program offers that can be applied in a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, financial services, and insurance. Our Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training is aligned to meet all third party certification requirements. There are no prerequisites required for this course.
Here are a few of the benefits you will receive in our Six Sigma Green Belt class:
Green Belt Class Objectives:
- Understand Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to apply the tools in the DMAIC phases
- Lead and direct process improvement projects
- Eliminate waste and defects
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data
- Define process metrics and set up systems
- Analyze measurement data and results
Green Belt Course Objectives:
- Course Workbook and Handouts
- Lunch and afternoon snacks provided
- Enjoyable educational atmosphere
- Fun, entertaining and informative exercises
- Six Sigma tool Templates
- Six Sigma Study Guide and practice exams
- Six Sigma Green Belt Course Certificate
Why choose us for your Six Sigma Certification Training?
Our St. Louis Six Sigma Certification Training is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving certification. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable. Students who wish to continue their development and attend a Six Sigma Black Belt training course in St. Louis may use the credit hours from this course towards earning their Black Belt Certification.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of veteran instructors across the US. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our Courses use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner.
- Proven Results: Our Six Sigma Training Program gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your Six Sigma training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the value you place in spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Accelerated Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Format
This course is 40 hrs of in class instruction, with remote mentorship post class. The instructor-led classroom environment, is five consecutive days (one week). This format maximizes your time in class, and completes the instruction through practical application and interactive mentoring. You will learn how to integrate Six Sigma into an overall approach for process improvement in line with DMAIC methodology. Our class includes all of the tools, techniques and concepts related to Six Sigma Green Belt knowledge. In class we use a variety of traditional lecture mixed with practical application, as well as individual and team exercises. Laptop computers are used extensively during the class. You will be trained and tested on your understanding and application of the tools and techniques of the elements of the Six Sigma methodology. Our class format promotes synergy and encourages groups to work together. Typically three to four weeks after the in class session where the individual returns to their work environment to apply the knowledge and skills learned in class to their projects.
Here’s What our Students Say About Us:
Our Instructor kept us focused on the most important aspects of the Six Sigma program. He was very adept at helping students through the more difficult aspects of the program. I’m very pleased that I chose this course.
Six Sigma Green Belt Training Location
Our courses are located at convenient, professional training facilities.
Our Training facility in the Pierre LaClede business center occupies the 11th floor of a renovated 24-story prestige building in Clayton, a suburb of St Louis, MO. Set in beautifully landscaped grounds, that include a private veranda and revitalized plaza. Centrally located near I-40 and I-70 and only 10mi from Lambert -St. Louis International Airport, make this location easily accessible for all. 7733 Forsyth Blvd, Suite 1100Clayton, Missouri 63105
St. Louis - Clayton
Our Training facility in the Pierre LaClede business center occupies the 11th floor of a renovated 24-story prestige building in Clayton, a suburb of St Louis, MO. Set in beautifully landscaped grounds, that include a private veranda and revitalized plaza. Centrally located near I-40 and I-70 and only 10mi from Lambert -St. Louis International Airport, make this location easily accessible for all.
7733 Forsyth Blvd, Suite 1100Clayton, Missouri 63105
Six Sigma Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- What determines when and how I obtain my certification?
- Our Six Sigma Certification process occurs in two steps. The first involves a belt candidate completing the coursework and passing the final examination. After this, the student is granted a Training and Examination certificate. The second step involves the student completing a project in his or her organization or with the use of a mock project. The project must be submitted for review to the Master Black Belt team . Once the review is complete, the student becomes a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Is this certification the same as ASQ, etc. Certification?
- Our course curriculum is based largely on the same topics as any other professional credentialing organization. ASQ is a professional association focused on quality in all fields, but is not the official overseeing body for Six Sigma. There are several other Professional Associations dedicated to growing and enhancing the standards within the Six Sigma Community. At this time, there is no official overseeing body for Six Sigma. We certify our students through the rigorous standards of a comprehension exam and practical application.
- What type of work experience are required for Six Sigma Green Belt certification?
- There is no specific work experience or number of years required to take the Six Sigma Green Belt training programs. Six Sigma methodologies strive to eliminate defects in processes that lead to customer dissatisfaction. These basic principles allow Six Sigma professionals to work in a variety of industries including (but not limited to) business, manufacturing, or even healthcare.
100% Money-Back Pass Guarantee
We stand behind our course and methodology. To prove it, we provide a true 100% money-back pass guarantee with no hoops or exceptions. Our commitment to you is simple:
- You must attend the entire course.
- You must sit for the exam within six months of completing the course, to make sure you don’t forget it all.
If you fail the test we will:
- Analyze your scores in depth.
- Provide you a customized study plan to retake the exam.
- Provide coaching and support through online tutoring, phone & virtual meetings as well as email support from a dedicated instructor