[dt_sc_one_column id=”column_data” first]
PMI-PBA Certification Training Online
Our PMI-PBA Certification class Online provides you with the knowledge of agile principles and skills in use with agile techniques. In addition, it indicates your level of competence to employers, stakeholders, and peers. The course will address the required knowledge for the Agile Certified Practitioner domains: Value-driven delivery, Stakeholder engagement, Team performance practices, Adaptive planning, Problem detection and resolution, and Continuous improvement.
Our 4-Day Instructor-Led, boot camp style class is designed for new project managers who want to achieve Certification quickly and with the help of experienced instructors. Our exam preparation course covers the tools, techniques, knowledge, skills, domains, and tasks listed in the Examination Content Outline, updated to the PMBOK 6th edition and may be used to satisfy the 35 contact hours of Agile Project Management education required for initial certification.
Achieving the PMI-PBA credential creates many opportunities for Agile project managers. Experienced Agile practitioners are in high demand which is why it is more important than ever to stay relevant and demonstrate knowledge and true leadership. Acquiring the PMI-PBA certification will ensure you stand out.
[/dt_sc_one_column][dt_sc_one_column id=”column_data” first]
[/dt_sc_one_column][dt_sc_margin value=”5″ /]
Here are a few of the benefits you will receive in our PMI-ACP exam prep class:
[dt_sc_one_half id=”column_data” first]
PMI-PBA Boot Camp includes:
- Pre-Class Study Guide
- Satisfies 35 contact hours req’d by PMI
- Online PMI-PBA Certification Simulator
- 600+ Practice Questions
- In Class Exercises
- 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
- Lunch and Snacks Provided During Class
[/dt_sc_one_half][dt_sc_one_half id=”column_data” ]
PMI-PBA Course Objectives:
- Identify and overcome knowledge gaps
- Guidance for PMI Application process
- Increase comfort and ability with exam questions
- Useful tips and tricks to increase comprehension
- Learn and apply critical test-taking strategies
- Apply real-world project management concepts
- Complete PMI-PBA Certification preparedness
[/dt_sc_one_half][dt_sc_one_column id=”column_data” first]
Why choose us for your PMI-PBA Certification Training?
When choosing a training provider for your PMI-PBA certification, remember, not all courses are equal. The quality of PMI-PBA exam prep courses can be extremely different from one company to the next. When you decide to invest in your career you should never sacrifice quality for price. If you compare the key decision factors, we believe you will find that Certification Academy provides the best value. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable. Our PMI-PBA Exam Prep Boot Camp in Phoenix is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your PMI-PBA certification.
After attending our 4-day boot camp class, you will achieve PMI Business Analyst Certification on your first attempt, Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of instructors. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our class use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more dialogue and interaction between the instructor and student.
- Proven Results: Our PMI-PBA Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way. Over 98% of our students pass the exam the First Time they take it.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the importance of spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
[dt_sc_toggle_framed title=”Who Should Attend”]
Who Should Attend the Online PMI-PBA Certification Training?
If you work on agile project teams or if your organization uses agile practices, the PMI-PBA is a perfect fit for you. PMI-PBA is proof positive of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill. This certification is among the most highly respected certifications available in the Agile community. This course is intended for individuals who wish to obtain their PMI Agile Certified Professional (PMI-PBA) credential. If you are an experienced PM, who is responsible for key aspects of project delivery, including leading and directing teams, then PMI-PBA Certification is right for you. Prior to taking the exam, PMI requires you to prove you have 2-5 years of project management experience and 21 contact hours of project management education. Our PMI-PBA Certification training course is designed to help you earn your credential the fastest, easiest way possible.
[dt_sc_toggle_framed title=”Our Approach”]
Our instructors don’t just teach, they do. Your instructors will become a mentor to your goal and pursuit of career development. We believe that better training comes from more connection between the instructor and student. In our course, we use proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy. Everything in your class is designed to ensure you are able to keep focused on achieving PMI-PBA Certification. At the end of the PMI-PBA Certification Training course, you will be completely prepared to pass the exam and become a PMI Certified Practitioner.[/dt_sc_toggle_framed]
[dt_sc_hr /][dt_sc_margin value=”5″ /]
Here’s what students say about our PMI-PBA Certification Training Online:
[dt_sc_testimonial name=”Robert R.”] I wanted to take a moment to pass along that I sat for the PMP exam yesterday. I was able to pass the exam. Thank you for your help in the prep course. I would not have passed without that course and what you taught me. [/dt_sc_testimonial]
[dt_sc_testimonial name=”Justin S.” image=””] My instructor did a good job of delivering the Professional Project Management course material. His personal insights were helpful to the class and kept focused us on preparing for the PMP test.” [/dt_sc_testimonial]
[dt_sc_margin value=”5″ /][dt_sc_hr /]
[dt_sc_toggle_framed title=”Course Syllabus”]
PMI-PBA Certification Boot Camp Syllabus
Our curriculum is based on the PMBOK Guide 6th edition and uses a problem-based and collaborative approach to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner. We blend these approaches with simple memorization techniques in order to keep the vast amount of information organized and memorable. The entire design of the course is focused on ensuring your readiness to pass the PMI-PBA Certification Exam.
The PMI-PBA certification exam has 200 multiple choice questions. The questions are randomly presented from a possible pool of over 10,000. In order to be successful, you will need to do more than simply memorize terms. The questions focus on the learning domains identified in Bloom’s Taxonomy and test your ability to remember, comprehend, apply critical thinking and analyze how different components relate to one another.
Remembering involves recognizing or remembering facts, terms, basic concepts, or answers.
Comprehending involves demonstrating an understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating the main ideas.
Applying involves using acquired knowledge—solving problems in new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques, and rules.
- Knowledge required for passing the PMI-PBA exam
- Improvements available by utilizing Agile teams
- Tangible, effective methods of team-based planning
- Agile communications, planning, monitoring and adapting
- Agile estimating techniques for schedule and budget
- Use of Kanban boards for better team performance
- Value stream mapping and analysis
- Connecting all five levels of planning to create cadence for the team
- Establishing a roadmap for team application and Agile success
- How to gain a common understanding of your customer and your customer’s needs
[dt_sc_toggle_framed title=”Our Guarantee”]
100% Money-Back Pass Guarantee
We stand behind our course and methodology. We want you to take the PMI-PBA exam with the confidence and assurance that your investment in learning was well spent. To prove it, we provide a true 100% money-back pass guarantee with no hoops or exceptions. Our commitment to you is simple:
- You must attend the entire project management certification course.
- You must sit for the exam within six months of completing the course, to make sure you don’t forget it all.
- If you fail the test we will:
- Analyze your Exam Score Report in depth.
- Provide you a customized study plan to retake the exam.
- Provide coaching and support through online tutoring, phone & virtual meetings as well as email support from a dedicated instructor
- If you do not pass your certification exam in three attempts, we will refund the cost of your course.
All we ask is that you study hard and take advantage of the extensive PMI-PBA Exam prep materials and study aids we provide.
PMI-PBA Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
- The exact amount of time varies depending on individual learning styles and comfort level. Generally students should expect to spend around 10-20 hours studying in addition to the time spent in the PMI-ACP Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp class.
- What study materials are needed to prepare for the exam?
- We provide complete course materials to our Certification Preparation students. We provide hundreds of pages of useful information, study aids, and references, students in our classes also receive simulated PMI-PBA practice exams with over 200 practice test questions. Students are encouraged to purchase the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge®, available at the PMI Bookstore or other retailers. PMI Members have access to a free e-copy of the PMBOK® Guide online that may be downloaded.
- How can candidates apply to sit for the exam?
- Candidates must complete an application. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at pmi.org. Once started, the application may not be cancelled but may be saved unfinished. It will remain open for 90 days.
- How many questions are asked in the PMI-ACP exam?
- The PMI-ACP examination is comprised of 120 mutually-exclusive, four-option, multiple-choice questions.
- How do candidates schedule time to sit for the exam?
- Once you are eligible to take the exam, the scheduling instructions received from PMI will instruct you to contact Prometric, to select a date and location for taking the exam. The exam is a computer-based exam and may be scheduled by applicants at any time available at any of the Prometric sites. Information about site locations and scheduling may be found at Prometric’s website at www.prometric.com. Select the “Professional Licensure and Certification” for test type and “Project Management Institute” for testing program.
- What if a candidate has to cancel after scheduling the exam?
- You may reschedule or cancel your exam if done at least three full days prior to your exam date. However, canceling or rescheduling the exam within 30 days of a scheduled exam date will incur a rescheduling fee. Be sure to confirm the cancellation/rescheduling guidelines with Prometric when scheduling the exam.