We are looking for an experienced Project Management Instructor to add to our regional teams.
Description: The positions we have available are for Project Management Instructors and Technical Trainers to work as Consultants (a 1099 Independent Contractor) on a part-time, as- needed basis across the country. The instructors will contribute to the growth of the organization by developing courseware and teaching online and in-person instructor led courses. Specifically, we are looking for certified instructors to provide consulting and prepare students to pass exam certifications, such as (PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-PgMP®, ITIL, OCMJD, CISSP, TOGAF, ect.). The courses will be taught several times a year as part of our course offerings at client sites and online presence.
Typical classes range in length from 1 to 5 days, and although we try assign classes to instructors based on their regional, client travel is inevitable. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will manage and/or participate in the following types of activities:
Onsite Instructor Led Training
Online Instructor Led Training
Instructor guided training through an LMS
Skills & Experience:
A current industry certification, such as from the Project Management Institute® certification as either a Project Management Professional (PMP®®), PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®®), PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®®), Oracle Certified Master Java Developer (OCMJD) The Open Group Framework (TOGAF), Certified information Systems Security Profession, etc.
- Must be extremely familiar with industry specific exam requirements · Minimum of five (5) years experience as an Instructor, with specific experience teaching in subject matter · Must be highly energetic and engaging
- A working knowledge of the current state of new technologies, techniques, and trends
- Demonstrated ability to present before a variety of student groups, from entry-level to senior management
- Prior experience as a hands-on Subject Matter Expert, with evidence of having held increasing responsibility in positions relating to project management
- Flexibility and adaptability in both action and thought are necessary; ability to embrace continuous change and exhibit the adaptability to work within demanding deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills; attention to detail and initiative
- Well developed problem solving skills are a necessity, including the ability to address issues within the classroom setting as they arise
- Experience in a fast paced environment is also beneficial in this challenging position