Online CAPM Certification Training – Live Remote Classroom
Attending an Online CAPM Certification Training Class is an extremely important professional development opportunity. A recent report put out by the Project Management Institute, “The Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey” shows that CAPM certified project managers have a significant advantage in earning potential, often earning more than 20% higher pay than their non-certified colleagues. There’s never been a better time to become a certified project manager. It’s easy to see why earning the Certified Associate in Project Management credential is a crucial step in any project manager’s career and a great return on your learning investment.
Our 4-Day Instructor-Led, classroom style CAPM Boot camp training is intended for project managers who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification efficiently and with dedicated support. Our CAPM exam prep course is primarily based on the specifications set forth by PMI, in the CAPM Exam Content Outline and is aligned to the PMBOK 6th edition.
Here are a few of the benefits you will receive in our CAPM exam prep class:
CAPM Boot Camp Online includes:
- Pre-Class Study Guide
- Satisfies 23 contact hours req’d by PMI
- Online CAPM Certification Simulator
- 1000+ Practice Questions
- In Class Exercises
- 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
CAPM Virtual Course Objectives:
- Identify and overcome knowledge gaps
- Guidance for PMI Application process
- Increase comfort and ability with CAPM Exam questions
- Learn useful tips and tricks to increase comprehension
- Learn and apply critical test-taking strategies
- Apply real-world project management concepts
- Complete CAPM Certification preparedness
Upcoming Class Schedule
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Jan 25, 2021 - Jan 28, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Feb 1, 2021 - Feb 4, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Feb 8, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Feb 15, 2021 - Feb 18, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Feb 22, 2021 - Feb 25, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Mar 1, 2021 - Mar 4, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Mar 8, 2021 - Mar 11, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Mar 15, 2021 - Mar 18, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Mar 22, 2021 - Mar 25, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Mar 29, 2021 - Apr 1, 2021||$1,299|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Apr 5, 2021 - Apr 8, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Apr 12, 2021 - Apr 15, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Apr 19, 2021 - Apr 22, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Apr 26, 2021 - Apr 29, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||May 3, 2021 - May 6, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||May 10, 2021 - May 13, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||May 17, 2021 - May 20, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||May 24, 2021 - May 27, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||May 31, 2021 - Jun 3, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Jun 7, 2021 - Jun 10, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Jun 14, 2021 - Jun 17, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Jun 21, 2021 - Jun 24, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Jun 28, 2021 - Jul 1, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Jul 5, 2021 - Jul 8, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Jul 12, 2021 - Jul 15, 2021||$1,699|
|Central Time||Online||Virtual Classroom||Jul 19, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021||$1,699|
Why choose Us for your Online CAPM Certification Training?
When choosing a training provider for your CAPM certification, please consider, not all courses are the same. The quality of instruction in CAPM exam prep courses can vary significantly. Many courses do not fully prepare you for the exam, instead offering you a roadmap of what you need to learn on your own. When investing in your career you should never sacrifice quality for cost. If you review the key decision factors, we believe you will find Certification Academy provides the best value. We blend proven learning concepts with simple memorization techniques to make sure you are able to keep the vast amount of information we cover organized and memorable. Our Online CAPM Exam Prep Boot Camp is an accelerated, guaranteed path to achieving your CAPM certification.
After attending our 4-day boot camp class, you will achieve Project Management Certification on your first attempt, Guaranteed.
Here are a few more key reasons to join our class.
- Experience: We have the largest team of experienced CAPM instructors. Our curriculum uses proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy, for maximum learner engagement and motivation.
- Thought leadership: Our CAPM Courses have been uniquely developed to ensure a high degree of correlation between the subject matter and the proficiency examinations. Our class use problem-based and collaborative approaches to learning. We emphasize more dialogue and interaction between the instructor and student.
- Proven Results: Our CAPM Boot Camp gets you ready Faster, Better and with More Support along the way. 98% of our students pass the exam the First Time they take it.
- Firm Course Dates: When you register for one of our classes, you are guaranteed it will run as scheduled. You can focus on your CAPM training and certification, and not worry about cancellations or delays.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We know your CAPM certification training is an important milestone in your career. We understand the importance of spending your time and money wisely. That’s why we back up all of our courses with a 100% money-back guarantees: if you don’t pass, you don’t pay.
Who Should Attend the CAPM Certification Online Training?
This course is intended for individuals who wish to obtain their CAPM credential. If you are an experienced project manager, who is responsible for key aspects of project delivery, including leading and directing teams, then CAPM Certification is right for you. Prior to taking the CAPM exam, PMI® requires you to have 23 contact hours of project management education.
We have skilled instructors that not only instruct classes but put in to practice the same concepts they teach. Our instructors are dedicated mentors to your goal and pursuit of learning. We believe that better training comes from more equality and connection between the instructor and student. In this course, we use proven adult learning concepts, such as Bloom’s Taxonomy and Knowles’ Theory of Andragogy. Everything in our class is designed to ensure you are able to keep focused on achieving CAPM Certification. At the completion of our course, you will be fully prepared and ready to pass the CAPM Exam.
The core curriculum of this course provides you with comprehension and understanding of the test content as well the latest advanced test-taking skills and tricks. The course modality seamlessly blends complicated learning with simple, memorable concepts that can be recalled and useful on the test. By the end of this course, you will have an increased comprehension of the key principles and knowledge areas ensuring you are prepared to earn your CAPM Certification. This class will satisfy the 23 hours of project management education requirement to sit for the CAPM exam. The core objective of this course is to adequately prepare you to successfully pass the CAPM examination.
Here’s what students say about our CAPM Certification Online Training :
Online CAPM Certification Boot Camp Syllabus
Our curriculum is based on the PMBOK Guide 6th edition and uses a problem-based and collaborative approach to learning. We emphasize more equality and connection between the instructor and learner. We blend these approaches with simple memorization techniques in order to keep the vast amount of information organized and memorable. The entire design of the course is focused on ensuring your readiness to pass the PMP Certification Exam.
The PMP certification exam has 200 multiple choice questions. The questions are randomly presented from a possible pool of over 10,000. In order to be successful, you will need to do more than simply memorize terms. The questions focus on the learning domains identified in Bloom’s Taxonomy and test your ability to remember, comprehend, apply critical thinking and analyze how different components relate to one another.
Remembering involves recognizing or remembering facts, terms, basic concepts, or answers.
Comprehending involves demonstrating an understanding of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, interpreting, giving descriptions, and stating the main ideas.
Applying involves using acquired knowledge—solving problems in new situations by applying acquired knowledge, facts, techniques, and rules.
Analyzing involves examining and breaking information into component parts, determining how the parts relate to one another, identifying motives or causes, making inferences, and finding evidence to support generalizations.
The exam tests your understanding of the 5 process groups which are:
- Monitoring and Controlling
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recall key inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs for each Project Management Body of Knowledge process
- Recall key project management formulas (earned value technique, forecasting, procurement, and communications lines)
- Create and interpret a schedule network diagram
- Articulate the fundamental principles of the PMBOK knowledge areas
- Navigate scenario based questions, and given a list of alternatives, determine the appropriate input, tool, and technique, or output that applicable in the situation
- Determine and apply the appropriate project management formula in situational based scenarios.
- Choose the best answer based on an understanding of the PMBOK knowledge areas and code of conduct.
Here is more information relating to what you will learn in the Virtual PMP Certification Class:
Day 1 includes introductions, an overview of the process for the test, Professional and Social Responsibility as defined by the PMI Code of Conduct, Project Framework, the 49 processes, and Project Selection and Project Integration Management. There is homework required at the end of day one.
Day 2 will cover Project Stakeholder Management followed by Project Scope Management and Project Time Management. Project Cost Management begins on day two but does not include covering Earned Value Management. There is homework required at the end of day two.
Day 3 covers Earned Value Management and Project Quality Management, Project Human Resources Management, and Project Communications Management. The first two process steps of Project Risk Management may also be covered.
Day 4 covers the remaining Project Risk Management processes and Project Procurement Management. After a lunch break, we administer a final 2-hour, 100 question practice test. The final test score, as well as the 13 section scores, are used to conduct a final Stoplight Assessment with each student. This assessment reviews in class performance and provides an honest feedback about individual readiness to take the real exam. The PMP Roadmap, provided to each student in a PMP Pre-Class Advance Reading document gives each student a guide of what their next steps should be based on the Stoplight Assessment.
100% Money-Back Pass Guarantee
We stand behind our course and methodology. We want you to take the CAPM certification exam with the confidence and assurance that your investment in learning was well spent. To prove it, we provide a true 100% money-back pass guarantee with no hoops or exceptions. Our commitment to you is simple:
- You must attend the entire project management certification course.
- You must sit for the exam within six months of completing the course, to make sure you don’t forget it all.
- If you fail the test we will:
- Analyze your CAPM Exam Score Report in depth.
- Provide you a customized study plan to retake the exam.
- Provide coaching and support through online tutoring, phone & virtual meetings as well as email support from a dedicated instructor
- If you do not pass your certification exam in three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition.
All we ask is that you study hard and take advantage of the extensive CAPM Exam prep materials and study aids we provide.
CAPM Certification Frequently Asked Questions
- How can do I apply to sit for the exam?
- Candidates must complete an online application with the Project Management Institute (PMI). The application asks you to detail some of your work history and education. Once started, you have 90 days to complete it. It has an auto-save function so you can come back to it if you take a break from working on it. Once submitted, an employee of the Project Management Institute will review it.
- Typically, it takes about 3-5 five business days to review your application. Once approved, you will receive an e-mail from PMI. In the email will be an eligibility code. You will need this code to pay for and schedule the second part of the PMP certification process: the exam.
- How do I schedule a time to sit for the exam?
- Once you are eligible to take the exam, the scheduling instructions received from PMI will instruct you to contact Pearson VUE, to select a date and location for taking the exam. The CAPM exam is a computer-based exam and may be scheduled by applicants at any time available at any of the testing sites.
- Scheduling the Exam
- Once you have been approved by PMI and paid to the CAPM certification exam fee, you can schedule your exam with Pearson VUE. You will have one year from the time your application is approved to take the exam. You may take the exam up to 3 times during this eligibility period. You can find a complete list of testing locations on the Pearson VUE PMI page.
- Take the PMP Exam
- The PMP Exam is taken at your nearest Pearson VUE test center and is 200 questions with a 4 hour time limit. The questions are broken down into 5 process groups; Initiation (13%), Planning (24%), Executing (30%), Monitoring and Controlling (25%), Closing (8%). Because of the computer based exam, you will receive your score immediately.
- How much does it cost to sit for the CAPM exam?
- The exam costs $225 for PMI members and $300 for non-members. The annual fee for PMI membership is $139, so you save a few dollars if you become a member and then schedule your exam.
- What if I have to cancel my test date after scheduling the exam?
- You may reschedule or cancel your exam if done at least two full days prior to your exam date. However, canceling or rescheduling the exam within 30 days of a scheduled exam date will incur a rescheduling fee of $70. Be sure to confirm the cancellation/rescheduling guidelines with Pearson VUE when scheduling the exam.
- How is the CAPM exam administered?
- The CAPM exam is a computer exam of 150 multiple choice questions. The exam is offered by an independent testing company, Pearson VUE, and each exam question has one correct answer. You have four hours to complete the exam. Many test-takers finish the exam with little time to spare. Each question has a level of difficulty assigned to it by PMI. The “mix” of difficult and easy questions determines how many questions you need to answer correctly. At the end of the four hours, your exam will be graded immediately and you will receive your results.
- The scores are the following:
- Below Proficient
- Moderately Proficient
- It is possible to receive a below proficient score in one area and still pass. However, you will need to offset that below proficient score with higher scores in all other areas.
- How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
- The exact amount of time varies depending on individual learning styles and comfort level. Generally, students should expect to spend around 20-40 hours studying in addition to the time spent in the CAPM Certification Exam Prep Boot Camp class.
- A successful study plan would be the following:
- Begin to Read the PMBOK® Guide
- Read the Pre-Class Advance Reading Guide we provide when you register
- Attend our CAPM Certification Boot Camp Training Class
- Use our exam simulator to take a practice exams
- If you consistently score above 80% on our practice exams, or when your instructor gives you the Green Light, you are ready to take the exam
- What study materials are needed to prepare for the exam?
- We provide complete course materials to our CAPM Certification Preparation students. Besides hundreds of pages of useful information, study aids, and references, students in our classes also receive a 90-day subscription to our online simulation of the CAPM exam with over 500 practice test questions.
- It is estimated that approximately 70% of exam questions come directly from the PMBOK® Guide. Students are encouraged to purchase the current edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge®, available at the PMI Bookstore or other retailers. PMI Members have access to a free e-copy of the PMBOK® Guide online that may be downloaded.
- All the questions on the examination have been written and extensively reviewed by qualified CAPM credential holders and tracked to at least two academic references. These questions are mapped against the CAPM Examination Content Outline to ensure that an appropriate number of questions are in place for a valid examination.
- Sample exam questions and suggested reading are also available on the PMI website.
There have been significant changes to the CAPM Certification exam recently. The information you need to learn and memorize from the PMBOK Guide 6th edition has more than doubled. The number of Inputs, Tools, Techniques, and Outputs (ITTO) increased from roughly 600 to 1400. Referenced materials now include Agile development and an expanded project manager role with expertise in adaptability and agility. We take meticulous steps to ensure our course covers all of the current, relevant information contained within the CAPM exam. Once you successfully complete our CAPM Boot Camp we guarantee you will pass the exam on your first attempt.